Technician Assistants support geotechnical engineering and materials design through observation and testing needs.
• Perform soil, concrete and asphalt field tests.
• Compare test results per project specifications.
• Provide guidance to clients on construction sites based on test results received.
• Communicate daily with project managers and complete field paperwork daily.
• Maintain and calibrate field equipment.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 75lbs.
• Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions and terrain.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to work independently.
• An insurable driving record and maintain a valid driver’s license.
No experience is necessary. We have the ability to train and assistance candidate with earning certifications, if the candidate demonstrates high integrity and interest to learn.