Incorporated in 1987, Cesare, Inc. is a Colorado based consulting engineering firm specializing in geotechnical engineering, design, subsurface study; failure analysis, expert testimony; engineering geology; construction materials consulting, design, observation and testing. We distinguish ourselves by delivering on our core values, Integrity, Reliability and Innovation. Our mission is to provide professional services that help manage risk, reduce liability, and support building with confidence.
- Degree in geotechnical Engineering or Civil Engineering (Geotechnical emphasis)
- Bachelors degree with P.E. (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Advanced degree with E.I.
- 2 to 10 year of progressive geotechnical experience that ideally includes:
- performing engineering analysis and developing geotechnical design recommendations for residential, commercial, transportation, slope stabilization and/or water resource projects
• project management
• development of field exploration and laboratory testing programs
• preparation of proposals and cost estimates
• analysis of swelling/collapsible soils, slope stability, earth retention
• MS word, Excel, Geostudio, AutoCAD, SNAILZ,
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• A positive, outgoing personality and forward looking, can-do attitude
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in an environment that can involve frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting and carrying 50 + pounds, working indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
• An insurable driving record and maintain a valid driver’s license.